Shahi paneer recipe in a white curry restaurant style| Paneer korma
Shahi Paneer Recipe – This is a Mughlai paneer recipe. Soft paneer cubes are simmered in a rich, creamy, aromatic, and flavourful white gravy.
Shahi paneer video
Ingredients for the white masala:-
3- onion [roughly chopped medium size]
2- tablespoons grated coconut[dry]
25g-[20 t0 25] garlic cloves
25g- [20 to 25] cashew nuts
2 inch- ginger
1- teaspoon jeera[ cumin seeds]
3- green cardamom
1- tablespoon cooking oil
Ingredients for paneer marination:-
4- tablespoons fresh cream and keep aside [4-tablespoon for gravy]
1- teaspoon mixed herbs or Kasuri methi
1- teaspoon black paper powder
1/2- teaspoon slat
1- teaspoon corn flour
Ingredients for tadka:-
2- bay leafs
2- green chillis
2- tablespoon cooking oil
1/2- teaspoon slat
7 to 8- saffron strands [ soaked in milk]
- Heat 1tablespoon oil on medium flame and add dry masala [1- teaspoon jeera[ cumin seeds],1inch- cinnamon.4- cloves,3- green cardamom]after that add 3- onions [roughly chopped medium size],2- tablespoons grated coconut[dry],25g-[20 t0 25] garlic cloves,25g- [20 to 25] cashew nuts,2 inch- chopped ginger. fry for a minute all this together. now cover the lid and cook for a minute to combine all these ingredients’ flavors together,
- now turn off the gas and allow it to cool down, then blend and make a fine paste and keep aside.
- Now in a bowl take100g- of yogurt and combine 4- tablespoons of fresh cream,1- teaspoon of black paper powder,1- a teaspoon of mixed herbs or Kasuri methi,1- teaspoon of corn flour, and 1/2- a teaspoon of salt, and mix well. further deep paneers cube in it for marination. around 10 to 15 minutes of marination must be required.
- after 10 minutes lets start making white curry or korma, for that heat, the kadhai on medium flame now add 75g- of butter with 2- tablespoon of cooking oil when the butter gets melted completely then add,2- bay leaves, 2- green chillis after words add smooth white masala paste that we made before and cook for 2 to 3 minutes then cover the lid and again cook it for another 2 minutes.
- after 2 minutes remove the lid and add 1/2- teaspoon slat[ as per your taste] and 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh cream, 100ml- milk and mix well and keep cooking.
- at the last add marinated paneer in curry or korma and add saffron milk with some strands [keep some strands for garneshing] and add glass of warm water to it and mix well now cover the lid again and cook for the next 2 minutes. after that tune off the gas.
- Here’s our Shahi paneer recipe in a white gravy restaurant style that is ready to serve.
- garnish it with saffron strands and coriander leaves.
- you can serve it with chappati, roti nan, or rice, and with jeera rice, it tastes awesome and must try.
- you can also use almonds instead of cashew nuts.
- whenever you make any curry use warm water it reactance the thickness of the curry.
- you can shallow fry marinated paneer if you want.
- use of corn flour avoid burst of yogurt in curry.