Kolhapuri Bhel recipe
Kolhapuri bhel recipe: Bhel is a very very famous and all-time favourite street chat food and snack. Bhel is loved by small kids to senior citizens. It can be easily made at home. Tangy and hot bhel make boring evenings interesting.
Today I am sharing a very easy and instant bhel recipe with you. As all ingredients for making bhel are easily available in the market, so why should we waste our time making tamarind chutney and green chutney at home. Because of this chutney preparation, many of us don’t want to make bhel recipe at home. So I find an option for this chutney problem by using tamarind sauce. We can make bhel at home easily and as tasty as we eat on street food stalls.
Do try this delicious recipe and leave a comment for me. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
Kolhapuri bhel Recipe Video:
Preparation time:- 3 minutes
Making time:- 3 minutes
Total time:- 6 minutes
Kolhapuri bhel Ingredients:
2 cups – Puffed rice ( murmure)
1 no. – medium size finely chopped Onion
1 no. – medium size finely chopped Tomato
2 tablespoons – pomegranate seeds
1 tablespoon – chopped Coriander leaves
1 cup – Farsan
1/2 cup – thin Shev
4 tablespoons – Tamarind sauce
1 teaspoon – Red chilli powder
1 teaspoon – Salt
Pinch of asafoetida
Method for preparing oli bhel with step by step photos:
1 – Take a deep pot or bucket for mixing bhel comfortably.
2 – Add chopped onion, tomatoes, and coriander together in a pot (keep a little bit of all ingredients aside for final garnishing bhel)
3 – Now add Red chilli, salt, hing (asafoetida) in it and combine it well.
4 – Then add puffed rice ( murmure), farsan, thin shev, and tamarind sauce and start combining all gently up to 4-5 minutes.
5 – If you fill still dry somewhere bhel then add a little more tamarind sauce and mix well.
6 – Your tasty yummy mouth-watering bhel is ready.
Garnish it with all ingredients little by topping it and serve with lemon, fried green chilli, or as it is.
Oli bhel Notes:-
1 – You can add all ingredients of your choice more or less as you like.
2 – Instead of tamarind sauce you can use homemade green chutney and tamarind chutney.
3 – You can add ready-made puries to make your Bhel puri tastier.
Bhel recipe, Bhel puri recipe
- 2 cups Puffed rice (murmure)
- 1 no. medium size finely chopped Onion
- 1 no. medium size finely chopped Tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 cup Farsan
- ½ cup thin Shev
- 2 tablespoon Pomegranate seeds
- 4 tablespoon Tamarind sauce
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Pinch of asafoetida
- Take a deep pot or bucket for mixing bhel comfortably.
- Add chopped onion, tomatoes and coriander together in a pot, keep little bit of all ingredients aside for final garnishing (bhel topping)
- Now add Red chili, salt, hing (asafoetida) to it and combine it well.
- Then add puffed rice ( murmure), farsan, thin shev, and tamarind sauce and start combining all gently up to 4-5 minutes.
- If you feel bhel is dry somewhere, then add a little more tamarind sauce and mix well.
- Your tasty yummy mouth-watering bhel is ready.
- Garnish it with all ingredients little by topping it and serve with lemon, fried green chilli, or as it is.