Guava Smoothie Recipe
Today’s recipe is Guava smoothie, it is one of the best summer drinks which is not only yummy but also healthy too for all. Before starting the recipe let’s see the health benefits of Guava.
Guavas are weight-loss-friendly food. With only 37 calories in one fruit and 12% of your recommended daily fibre intake, they are a filling, low-calorie snack. Unlike some other low-calorie snacks, they are packed with vitamins and minerals. Guavas are also packed with proteins Guava is very beneficial for health. It is also called a superfood because of its properties. Guava contains manganese, potassium, vitamins, vitamin C, mineral, lycopene, fiber. This makes Guava a special place in Ayurveda as well. This fruit is excellent in taste as well. People like it very much. Guava has many merits.
Guavas are one of the most delicious and frequently eaten tropical fruits in India. Like any other fruit, they can be consumed in several ways, and what can be a better way to consume a tropical fruit than a chilled smoothie? Here is a delicious smoothie recipe that you might not have heard before, and we bet it’s incredible. Guava smoothie is a wonderful beverage and has a creamy taste to it. This recipe would make guavas even more palatable for the kids.
This smoothie is not only very easy-to-make but can be prepared in no time too. It is prepared with such basic ingredients from the kitchen as guavas, milk, sugar, and cherries for topping a glass of smoothie. But you all know that our popularecipes.com speciality is we add one secret ingredient in our all recipes to make it a more delicious and different style. so, to find out that secret ingredient please watch our full recipe video and post with step-by-step instructions.
This recipe is a perfect way to reap the many health benefits of guavas. Apart from being an amazing source of dietary fibre, guavas have as much as four times the amount of Vitamin C when compared to oranges. These constituents make guava very beneficial. The many benefits include their ability to regulate blood pressure, treat diarrhoea, support weight loss, and treat cough and cold. So, do try out this very simple recipe and impress everyone with a delicious and healthy smoothie.
More Smoothie Recipies:
- Healthy Mango Smoothie: Mango smoothie is a refreshingly delicious, exotic, filling, and healthy smoothie to enjoy as breakfast, as a snack, or as a light meal.
Course: – Dessert
Prep Time: – 5 Minutes
Cooking time: – 0 Minutes
Total Time: – 5 Minutes
Servings: – 2 Peoples
Guava Smoothie Recipe Video:
Ingredients for Guava smoothie:
2 nos. – medium size Guava (1 ripe and 1 raw guava)
250 ml – full cream Milk
2-3 tablespoons – powdered Sugar
1 tablespoon – Rose syrup/ Roohafza
2- 100 ml scopes – Vanilla ice cream
1 tablespoon – Tuti-fruti
4-5 nos. – Ice cubes
Instructions for preparing Guava smoothie with step by step photos:
1 – Wash guava and peel off its skin then cut into small pieces
2 – Then in a mixer jar add chopped guava, sugar, milk, and Ice cubes.
3 – Blend the mixture until it is totally pulverized. This shouldn’t take more than 2-3 minutes.
Or Blend until it becomes a smoothie and there are no chunks of fruit.
4 – Pour the mixture through a sieve, fine mesh, or strainer in a bowl, to separate seeds and chunks of fruit from the smoothie and we get a nice smoothie of guava.
5 – Now take two serving glasses and apply rose syrup on the inner edge of the glasses it gives a nice looking and flavour too.
6 – Pour guava smoothie in each glass and garnish with vanilla ice cream and some tuti fruti. Here’s your healthy and yummy guava smoothie is ready.
Serve it chilled and enjoy.
Guava smoothie side effects:
1 – Diabetes: Guava might lower blood sugar. If you have diabetes and use guava, check your blood sugar carefully.
Guava Smoothie Recipe
- 2 nos. medium size Guava (1 ripe and 1 raw guava)
- 250 ml full cream Milk
- 2-3 tablespoon powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Rose syrup/ Roohafza
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream 100 ml
- 1 tablespoon Tuti-fruti
- 4-5 nos. Ice cubes
- Wash riped guava and peel off its skin then cut into small pieces.
- Then in a mixer jar add chopped guava, sugar, milk, and Ice cubes.
- Blend the mixture until it is totally pulverized. This shouldn’t take more than 2-3 minutes. Or Blend until it becomes a smoothie and there are no chunks of fruit.
- Sieve the smoothie with a sieve to separate seeds and chunks of fruit from the smoothie and we get a nice smoothie of guava.
- Now take two serving glasses and apply rose syrup on the inner edge of the glasses it gives a nice looking and flavour too.
- Pour guava smoothie in each glass and garnish with vanilla ice cream and some tuti fruti. Here's your healthy and yummy guava smoothie is ready.
- Serve it chilled and enjoy.